Black tea comes from the same thing a plant shrub as well as green tea, but because of the different way of processing is losing a green color and has brownish-black. Here is known as “Indian black tea”. Black tea is known for the special aroma as it contains almost the most caffeine of all tea sand therefore a healthy compensation for coffee.
Black tea and its medicinal properties
- Has a calming effect on the nervous system and recovering the organism.
- Makes prevention of heart disease.
- Good for lowering of bad cholesterol.
- A primary effect antiviral and antibacterial improves immunity.
- It soothes the pains at intestinal inflammation.
- Protects against development of Parkinson’s disease.
- Slows down the occurrence of diabetes.
- Reduces headaches.
- Increases physical endurance.
Daily consuming the black tea in reasonable quantities is not harmful, on the contrary it improves health and helps to achievement of optimum hydration. In order not to overdose with intake of caffeine from the black tea, the daily maximum is 2-3 cups of tea.
The 2,5dl water put a teaspoon of black tea, on 1l of water a large spoon of tea. Black tea is held in the the water, strainer optimal 2 minutes and then strain. During these antioxidants minutes out on the surface and have better effect on organism when you get drink the tea.
While it is tasty and without accessories in black tea can add a few drops of milk and sugar to taste. This is one of those teas that are generally not drinking with honey and lemon.