There is only one truly effective and proven way to clean the lungs of nicotine and tar – stop smoking.
As the majority of advice relating to the increased intake of fruits and vegetables, these methods you can try without fear, and after a few days to check whether you really reduce smoking symptoms such as coughing and shortness of breath. In addition, these tips can be applied to people who do not smoke.
Detoxification lungs begins so that for two days eject from eating all dairy products because it can slow down the process of detoxification.
The night before you start the process, drink a cup of your favorite herbal tea.
– Squeeze two lemons in 3 ounces of water and drink it in the morning before breakfast
– During the day, drink 3 ounces of pineapple juice and grapefruit they are rich in antioxidants
– Between breakfast and lunch, drink carrot juice, which is also very rich in antioxidants
– During lunchtime drink juices rich in potassium. Foods that contain potassium are bananas, beets, parsley, tomatoes, figs, almonds, etc.
– Before bedtime drink cranberry juice that will help your body to fight bacteria
– Every day, spend 20 minutes in a warm bath because sweating helps the body expel toxins
– Take advantage of the benefits of essential oils of eucalyptus. Heat up some water and add 5-10 drops and inhale it
These tips may help to alleviate typical symptoms smokers, but remember – the only real way to get rid of them completely is to stop smoking.