Today, diabetes is one of the most common diseases of which about half the world’s population is suffering from. It is the third most common disease that causes maximum death of people. Every other person you know is suffering from the dangerous disease where the blood sugar level varies from the normal level due to the inadequate secretion of insulin, the most important hormone of our body. Diabetes can be considered as a fatal disease which can risk our life by creating complications in the other health disorders such as cardiovascular disease, cardiac arrest, nerve damage, gangrene etc. Thus for a better and a healthier life, we need to take good care of our body and try to maintain the blood sugar level so as to avoid this fatal, life risking disease.
There are various medicines developed to keep your insulin level balanced in the body so that you stay out of danger and thus live a happy life. But, since the ancient times there are various herbs that are taken to cure the disease. You will find a list of natural herbs for diabetes that have magical effect on the disease. These herbs for diabetes can be simply called as magical herbs as they keep your blood sugar level balanced well in your body and thus avoiding the possible health problems.
The natural herbs for diabetes include a list of the following herbs such as the:
• Pterocarpus marsupium: The herb helps to reduce the body glucose level from the gastrointestinal tract and also improves the insulin along with the pro-insulin level in the body and thus keeps diabetes balanced.
• Bitter melon: The seeds and the fruit, both are very good for diabetes as it also helps to control your glucose level in the body.
• Blueberry: This herb, for the past numerous years has been taken in as a natural herb for diabetes to control the blood sugar level.
• Bilberry: The dried herb over the past many years is taken as a successful herb for diabetes.
• Gymnema sylvestre: For the treatment of diabetes mellitus, this natural herb for diabetes is a boon that is taken by people since the ancient times.
• Stevia: This herb is a sweetner which is similar to saccharine and thus can be used as an artificial sugar so as to keep the sugar in the food well in control.
Apart from these Indian natural herbs, there are also many diabetes Chinese herbs that are equally effective for controlling the deadly disease. And amongst the other herbs, Chinese herbs are most famous for their effective action on the patients’ health. A few of these diabetes Chinese herbs include the:
• LIU WEI DI HUANG WAN: The herb tonifies the functioning of the liver and the kidney and also helps to lower the blood sugar level along with the fat level.
• BAI HU TAND WAN: This Chinese herb is one of the most well known herbs that largely helps to treat diabetes mellitus.
Apart from all these natural herbs, there are a few other herbs that control diabetes and are taken on a regular basis in our food. Some of these herbs are garlic, French beans, goats rue and holy basil. So, with these herbs, treat your diabetes the natural way.