The tofu in this pudding contains amino acids which convert to neurotransmitters in the brain and to muscle energy in the body.
- 8 ounces soft tofu;
- 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate;
- 4 teaspoons honey;
- 3 cups fresh (or frozen and thawed) mixed berries, such as blackberries, blueberries and raspberries, divided Mint leaves for garnish (optional);
Serves 4. Per serving (1 cup): 134 calories, 2 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 4 g protein, 25 g carbohydrates, 5 g fiber, 6 mg sodium.
1) Drain the tofu by pressing it between paper towels.
2) Mix the tofu, orange juice concentrate, honey and 1 cup of the berries in a blender.
3) Divide the remaining berries among four dessert glasses or bowls, and drizzle the tofu mixture over the fruit. Decorate with mint leaves, if desired, and serve.